- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and any other details you type into the Contact Us page form)
- Information about your business required to complete our work
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Moxico Risk Consulting LLP with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online (either via our website or LinkedIn).
- Email us
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your company website
How will we use your data?
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP collects your data so that we can:
- Customise our investigation work to your specific business requirements.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Moxico Risk Consulting LLP will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Zitamar Consulting LLP
How do we store your data?
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP securely stores your data at Tresorit (an online end-to-end zero knowledge encrypted cloud storage service based in Switzerland and Hungary) and ProtonMail (the world’s largest end-to-end encrypted email service, developed by CERN and MIT scientists, and protected by Swiss privacy law). Work involving your data is carried out using encrypted laptops, including Purism laptops running the security-focussed, compartmentalised Qubes OS.
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP will keep your Personal identification information for one calendar year after your cease being a client of ours. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using a secure digital file shredding service.
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP will keep information about your business required to complete our work for the duration of a contract. Once this time period has expired (i.e. after the delivery date of the product), we will delete your data using a secure digital file shredding service.
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Zitamar Consulting LLP
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Moxico Risk Consulting LLP from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partners of Moxico Risk Consulting LLP.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here and email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Moxico Risk Consulting LLP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Moxico Risk Consulting LLP for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Moxico Risk Consulting LLP correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Moxico Risk Consulting LLP to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Moxico Risk Consulting LLP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Moxico Risk Consulting LLP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Moxico Risk Consulting LLP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Moxico Risk Consulting LLP transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email. You can also reach us using WhatsApp on: +244923375743 and Telegram on: +261346296078.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Allowing the website to adjust content to the device you are using to access it
- Enabling you to use the Contact Us page effectively
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Moxico Risk Consulting LLP uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Moxico Risk Consulting LLP uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Moxico Risk Consulting LLP has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0044(0)303 123 1113
Email: [email protected]
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, UK